Tuesday, August 26, 2008

YIKES!! There's a mouse in the house!

Yes - we had a mouse in the house.  AAAHHHHGGGG.  I'm watching TV this evening and I heard an obnoxious squeaking noise.  I thought it was the cat doing something, but I saw it scurry across my living room floor. YUCK.  First thought, it was the largest spider known to man. ( We have a slight spider problem in the house).  You would think our mouser cat Felix, would have helped, but no, he wanted to hang outside.  It was up to me and Edwin to save the mouse and get him out.  We finally managed to lead him out the door, but then he fell through our grate.  We even moved the grate to save him, but alas, our efforts failed.  We mushed the mouse trying to save him.  Please everyone, 5 minutes of silence for the mouse.

3 comments:

The Dragonfly said...

sorry, I don't give moments of silence for vermin. glad you got it taken care of! :)

The Queen Vee said...

Mice are only cute in cartoons. Peanut butter on a mousetrap works great. Keep both handy as there could be more.

Anonymous said...

OK...advice from an old mouse chaser-yeah they look kind of cute but it's all an illusion. And when you see one you can rest assured there is a whole city of them waiting to visit.

Talk to the cat-he's not doing his job.

Still miss seeing you.
MawMaw Janet